The source of personal data
1. The controller processes personal data after obtaining the customer’s consent. Personal data is collected during the conclusion of the purchase contract and during the execution of the order placed on the “A L’air libre parapente” shop site.
2. The controller only processes the contact details and information to identify the customer that are necessary for the completion of the purchase contract;
3. The controller processes personal data for accounting and delivery purposes and to allow necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by law. Personal data will not be made public or transmitted abroad.
The purpose of data processing
The controller processes personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the site “In the open air paragliding” in accordance with Chapter IV, Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. The execution of the order created by the customer (last name, first name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number);
3. In order to comply with the laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the client;
4. Personal data is necessary for the performance of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be executed without personal data.
The retention period of personal data
1. The controller retains personal data only for the time necessary to comply with the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the controller and the customer. The data is kept for 3 years from the conclusion of the contract;
2. The controller has the obligation to erase personal data after the expiry of the retention periods provided for by law.
Recipient and processor of personal data
Any third party who processes customer personal data on behalf of the controller becomes the data processor. The services of the subcontractor are essential for the execution of the purchase contract and the processing of the order placed by the customer on the part of the controller.
Sub-contractors of the controller are:
Google Analytics (your website analysis tool);
In accordance with the Regulations, the customer has the following rights:
1. right of access to data;
2. right to rectify data;
3. right to erasure of data;
4. right to object to data processing;
5. right to data portability;
6. right to withdraw consent to data processing by sending us an email to the address: [….];
7. Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of a suspected violation of the Rules.
Security of personal data
1. The data controller declares to have put in place all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the use of personal data which respects the privacy of the persons concerned;
2. The data controller has implemented all the technical measures necessary to guarantee the security of the data he has collected, in particular securing access to his computer with a password, using anti-virus software and performing periodic maintenance. from the computer.
1. By placing an order on the Air Libre Paragliding website, the customer acknowledges having read and fully accept the conditions relating to the protection of personal data;
2. The customer accepts all of these conditions by checking the corresponding box on the order form;
3. The controller reserves the right to update and modify these conditions at any time and without notice. The latest version of these conditions will be published on its website.
These rules will come into force on 01/01/17